£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £25,000. OTE £30,000
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30-17:00. Alternate Saturday mornings, 08:30-12:00.
Our client, a well-established and successful Family Run Dealership, is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician role:
- A Qualified Technician with a valid MOT Licence. If you do not currently hold an MOT Licence, the client is more than willing to invest in you to gain this.
- Capable of performing all aspects of mechanical repair and maintenance, including diagnostics.
- Main Dealer experience is preferred but experienced Technicians from a range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary that is supplemented by a bonus scheme and overtime hours.
- A long-standing and rewarding position within a family run business that has consistently grown its workforce over the years.
- Brand training and access to additional qualifications.
- The opportunity to join a close-knit and friendly team.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northumberland please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.