£21000 per annum
28 days ago
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00, Friday 08:00 – 16:00, Sat on rota 08:00 – 13:00
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Burgess Hill
Our Client a well know Agricultural, Construction and Ground Care Machinery Dealership based in the Burgess Hill area is seeking a Parts & Showroom Salesperson for their successful department.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware and Clothing sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
Essential Skills/Experience for this Parts & Showroom Salesperson:
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with both our trade and general public customers
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or ground care and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
Your key responsibilities will be:
The working hours are Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00, Friday 08:00 – 16:00, Sat on rota 08:00 – 13:00. Benefits include, 24 days Holiday (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount and Death in Service Cover.
Ideally our client is seeking applicants with Either Parts or Sales Experience, but if you are interested in this Parts & Showroom Salesperson or any other Plant, Commercial Vehicle or Automotive Jobs in West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.