£27000 per annum
3 months ago
PDI Technician required in Leicester.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Salary: up to £23,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus up to £1,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their prep centre based in the Leicester area.
Key Responsibilities as a PDI Technician:
- Completing pre-sales vehicle checks and ensure they are customer ready.
- When not PDI’ing vehicles complete basic services.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this PDI Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from PDI Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.