£29000 per annum
22 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £25,200 Depending on Experience
- OTE £29,000
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Harlow, Essexis seeking an experienced Technician to join their workshop.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A steady and stable career background
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is most preferable but not essential.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
Working hours for this Car Mechanic role are Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm and working alternate Saturday mornings 8.00am – 12.00pm.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.