£28000 per annum
4 months ago
- State of the art site
- Circa £24k Basic Salary + Competitive Bonus
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client’s Main Dealership in the Canterbury area.
Our client is a successful main dealer group who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with the best supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £24,000 with an opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent Manufacturer training
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client will include:
- Book work into the workshop including MOT’s and services
- Upsell any additional products including service plans and various add ons
- Look after the customer throughout their journey of them having their vehicle booked in
What our Clients expect of their Service Advisor:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial experience is preferred
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Canterbury please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.