£55000 per annum
9 months ago
- OTE of £55,000
- 5 day working week - No Sundays!
- Main Dealer
- Company Car
We are looking to recruit an Automotive Sales Controller to drive our clients business forward at one of their Main Car Dealerships.
As a automotive Sales Controller you will report directly to the Sales Manager and help to oversee the sales operation.
You will be responsible for maximising profitability per unit sales, exploring sales opportunities and managing all sales enquiries.
The main challenges within this role will be:
- Assisting with the sale of new and used cars,
- Helping to direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it,
- Implementing effective sales plans,
- Advising customers of finance and insurance products and services,
- Monitoring payments,
- Managing finance agreements,
- Working to meet and exceed sales targets,
- Ensuring the whole sales experience is delivered to every customer.
Motor Trade experience within a main dealership is essential along with a proven track record within sales.
If this Car Sales Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Christchurch please contact Amy at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Controller Jobs.