£30000 per annum
26 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm with 1 in 6 Saturdays Mornings
- Basic Circa £25,000 with an OTE Circa £30,000
- Fantastic Opportunity for Career Progression Within a Prestige Dealership
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer are looking to hire a Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester to join their busy team in Stratford!
The ideal Vehicle Technician will possess a minimum qualification with City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance. You will ideally have prior Main Dealer experience and also own your own tools. A full UK Driving License is essential.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
As a Vehicle Technician you will be a key member of the Aftersales team maintaining, servicing and repairing vehicles to the highest standard. You will be knowledgeable across all areas of the job and be comfortable carrying out all aspects of the role from service to repair with the aim to fix it right the first time, every time.
If you are a Vehicle Technician and interested in this Car Mechanic Vacancy or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in East London or Essex please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch!