£33000 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm / Sundays and a Fixed Day in the week off.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + performance related bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client has a thriving Fast-Fit business in Spalding and they are actively looking to hire a Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester with an immediate start!
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in.
Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The role will be to completing services, repairs and MOT's that are booked in each day.
Requirements of the Role
- Current VOSA MOT Tester certificate (for MOT Tester role) and a recent experience completing tests.
- A level 2 or level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
If you’re looking to join a well-established company whom values their staff as much as their customers, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Spalding please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.