£37000 per annum
2 months ago
- Hours: 5 days a week, every Saturday worked with Sunday and a fixed day in the week off
- Salary: £20,000 basic / OTE £37,000 p.a
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, proactive, and professional Automotive Business Manager.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has a strong franchise dealer background, working knowledge of F&I and a proven track record in the role.
Business Manager Responsibilities:
- Sales volumes and margins on finance, warranty and credit protection insurance products.
- Able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements.
- Support and develop all Sales Executives to maximise performance.
- Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards.
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity.
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer.
Business Manager Requirements:
- Recent Main Car Dealer experience as a Business Manager.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills and highly organised.
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things.
- A full driving licence and able to work weekends.
Our client offers a fantastic package and other benefits!!
A stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen your application and be looked favourably upon.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Sales Manager to Transaction Manager.