€50000 per annum
19 days ago
Basic Salary up to 40,000 Euro, OTE 50-60,000
Are you experienced in heavy vehicle mechanics with additional engineering skills? Are you able to repair heavy vehicles and the machinery that inhabits them i.e. hydraulics, moving floors, mechanical components? Are you based near Stuttgart, or might you want a new life there?
The Role and Requirements:
- This is a mobile role so you will be happy to be out on the road all day in a fully racked and signed van, staying near location overnight as required.
- You will be living in Stuttgart and covering most of southern Germany, so you will be based there or in a position to relocate.
- Qualifications in automotive mechanics and/or engineering are required, as is experience in both aspects of the role.
- You will be largely repairing mobile shredding trucks so experience with similar commercial vehicles would be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electrics and welding would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the German language in some form would be beneficial for applicants.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A chance to escape the static workshop and spend time travelling through Germany to perform your job.
- A career with a company in which we have placed candidates before: join a workforce we know well.
- A rewarding career with variety in the jobs and locations where you will be working.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Roles are being filled fast in the current market so please get in touch quickly with any applications and queries.
If this Field Service Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stuttgart please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.