£30000 per annum
18 days ago
- £24,000 - £30,000 basic salary + bonus scheme + overtime bonus
- Week 1: Mon - Fri (07:00am til 15:30pm)
- Week 2: Mon - Fri (10:00am til 18:30pm)
- Saturdays are by rota and will be 08:00am till 13:00pm (to be decided)
Our Client, a busy Premium Commercial Franchised Main Dealer is seeking an Experienced LCV Technician / Mechanic to join them in their Dealership in Exeter
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include;
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to be a fully qualified LCV Technician to NVQ Level 3, with a technical background and work experience. You will need to hold a full clean driving license. You will need to have a good technical knowledge, and be a committed individual and a good team player.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Devon and Cornwall area please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.