£45000 per annum
24 days ago
- £20,000 basic salary with £45,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- Mon-Fri with scheduled day off in the week, every Sat, and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular car brands and a company recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
My client, a large multi-site dealer group, is looking to recruit a New/Used Car Sales Controller for their dealership in Gloucester.
You will report directly to the Sales Manager and play an instrumental role in overseeing our client’s sales operation, maximising profitability per unit sold, exploring sales opportunities and managing all sales enquiries.
The main challenges within this role will be:
- Assisting with the sale of new and used cars.
- Helping to direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it.
- Implementing effective sales plans.
- Advising customers of finance and insurance products and services.
- Monitoring payments.
- Managing finance agreements.
- Working to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Ensuring a high quality sales experience is delivered to every customer.
In order to be eligible you will live in or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Proven experience in new/used car is essential along with excellent customer communication skills. Ideally you will previously have held the position of either Business/Transaction Manager or Car Sales Controller and you must have a thorough understanding of finance suppliers and packages plus IT literacy skills.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Controller, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s most popular car brands as well as a long-established and local car dealer group that are recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
You are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Controller Jobs.