£33000 per annum
20 days ago
Our client, an Auto Centre in the Leeds area has a fantastic opportunity for a MOT Tester / Assistant Manager to join their team.
Basic Salary: Up to £28,0000 OTE £33,000 Additional performance-based bonuses, further benefits to be discussed during interview.
Experience Required: Qualified to NVQ Level III in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. MOT Tester License.
You will be working closely alongside the centre manager to build, grow and encourage sales as well as managing the team of technicians to get the best out of the established staff in the business. You will be expected to split you time between manning the front desk, working hands-on yourself and overseeing the other staff. You should therefore be able to bring top quality customer service, good all round mechanical skill and knowledge, as well as experience in man management and supervising a team.
What you will be doing :
- Servicing & routine maintenance
- Vehicle Health Checks- Overseeing the Workshop
- MOT / MOT Repairs
- To ensure that all repairs are carried out correctly first time- To undertake training, either in-house or externally as and when required
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
- Superb growth potential
- The latest equipment
- Additional employee benefits
If this Fast-Fit Centre Assistant Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.