£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 - Dependent On Experience
- Working Hours: 8am till 5.15pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am till 2pm
- Applicants must be Fully Qualified
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a Main Dealer Garage.
The duties as a Vehicle Technician may include…
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
The basic salary is experience dependable with a performance related bonus scheme.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement Today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today.