£22000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,000 Depending on Experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am till 5.30pm
Our client is a successful and well-established Independent Service Centre are actively looking for a Tyre Fitter/ MOT Assistant to join their friendly and experienced team.
As well as dealing with tyres you will also be carrying out wheel-alignment. You will be assisting the MOT Tester with moving cars and any general repairs.
- A professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Ideally have experience in suspension, wheel alignment tyres and exhausts.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- A Full UK License is essential
- Motor trade experience is essential.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record working in this position from within a professional automotive workshop and ideally have supporting qualifications.
If this Tyre Fitter job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today