£21000 per annum
23 days ago
- Up to £20-21,000 annual starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays from 8:00am-1:00pm.
Our client, a large manufacturer approved commercial vehicle dealer group established across South Wales, is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Service Administrator for their busy Swansea dealership.
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Administration Manager and working as part of a team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Audit job card packs in line with our client's manufacturer guidelines.
- Ensure all invoiced job packs are scanned correctly.
- Obtain and update order numbers.
- To resolve account queries within 14 days of receipt.
- To post and reconcile warranty/repair & maintenance payments on a weekly basis.
- To resolve warranty/repair & maintenance denials and queries within 5 days.
- Maximise available hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved.
- To maintain workshop Work In Progress (WIP) to agreed levels throughout the month.
- Ensure WIP remains current and that any aged WIP can be explained.
- Ensure all claims submission timeframes are adhered to.
- Liaise with our client's manufacturer as required via telephone, email etc.
In order to be eligible for this role you will require previous experience of vehicle invoicing/administration in the automotive sector, ideally within a franchise approved automotive dealership. You will also need to be IT literate and ideally have experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system. A UK driving license is advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting salary of up to £20-21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established and well-regarded local business.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday from 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Service Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Administrator Jobs.