£21000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking a Valetor / Yardsman to join our Client’s Independent Bodyshop in the Feltham area.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with a new workshop and during a time of exciting expansion in 2020!
Our Client is offering the successful Valetor / Yardsman:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £21,000
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY!
Duties of a Valetor / Yardsman with our Client
- Valeting both Cars & Commercial Vehicles
- Assisting Preppers / Detailers when necessary
- Looking after the Yard and helping Drivers to organise everything
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Valetor / Yardsman
- Previous Valeting experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional Valetor / Yardsman to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Valetor / Yardsman role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!