£35000 per annum
7 months ago
- Main Dealership!
- Manufacturer Training Provided
- Monday - Friday Working Hours With Only 1 Saturday Morning in 4!
- Uncapped Team Bonus Scheme!! (Major Earner!!)
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician to join their Bodyshop team based in Bristol.
The MET Technician will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities for this MET Technician role, May Include:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This is MET Technician role that would suit someone primarily from a Dealership Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with an Independent / Accident Repair Bodyshop background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary negotiable dependent on experience, plus an uncapped team bonus structure which is regarded as one of the best within the area! Monday - Friday working hours with only 1 Saturday morning in 4!
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today