£30000 per annum
22 days ago
- £24K Basic (higher for senior level technicians) + Uncapped Bonus
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5:30pm plus alternate Saturday mornings
- Fantastic brand training and opportunity to continue to develop your career within the motor trade!
A successful Main Dealership based in North West London are currently looking for a Qualified Vehicle Technician.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Main Dealer experience
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own tools
- MOT Qualified
The successful Vehicle Technician will be able to work within a volume environment, have excellent communication skills, along with main dealer experience & training to become a senior level technician.
Our client offers great benefits like ongoing training, extra holiday, as well as staff parking.
If you are experienced diagnostic level technician, who has been on manufacturer training, who is able to strip a gearbox / engine, my client will be able to offer a higher basic salary.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in North West London please contact Matt today
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today