£28500 per annum
17 days ago
- Basic salary up to £26,000 including Saturdays + performance based bonus
- Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30-16:00 Friday. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings, 08:30-12:30
Our client, a well-established and family run business in Northallerton, is seeking a Service Technician / MOT Tester to join the team.
Requirements and responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- You must be a Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- A valid MOT Licence is essential to be successful in this role.
- Be capable of completing Service level jobs to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger jobs would be beneficial.
- Strong and stable working background in a Main Dealer. Experienced Technicians / MOT Testers with an Independent Garage background are also encouraged to apply.
What the Successful candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £26,000 which is supplemented by a performance based bonus
- Working hours of 8:30-5 with an early finish of 4 on a Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- The opportunity to work for a successful family run business who offer a long standing career and excellent development opportunities.
- Brand training from the offset and throughout.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northallerton please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.