£28000 per annum
18 days ago
- Basic salary of up to 25,000 + Bonus based on performance
- 5 day working week, no Sundays!
- Excellent training and career development
If you are an experienced Car Technician and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity then get in touch today!
Duties as a Vehicle Technician:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
For more Information on this and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Liverpool area, please call Naomi at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.