£40000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Reputable Commercial Dealership in the Reading area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- A pay rate starting from £16/17 per hour
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- 2 shifts available (1pm - 10pm OR 6am - 3pm)
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- HGV License advantageous, although not essential
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Full UK driving license
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take your Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from HGV Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.