£35000 per annum
3 months ago
- Prestige Commercial Main Dealer
- 37.5 Hour Week Monday - Friday ONLY!
- Up to £16.50 Per Hour + overtime!
Our automotive client based in Heathrow is actively looking to hire an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV/Van) Technician required to work in their busy workshop.
The Duties for the LCV / Van Technician will include:
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles from Vans up to 7.5 tonne.
- Service and repair components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- Road testing when deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
The Van Technician will ideally have LCV experience although our Client will also consider a fully qualified Car Mechanic who wants to transfer their skill-set across to Commercial.
The Successful LCV Technician should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed Company expectations.
The successful Van Technician will be rewarded with a strong basic salary of up to £16.50 per hour plus bonus! Working hours are some of the best in the industry at 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday (Various working hours available).
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in the Heathrow area please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.