£30000 per annum
4 months ago
- A competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday Morning’s
- Fantastic development and progression
Our client a Volume Main Dealer in the Basildon area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician and a LCV Technician for their busy Automotive Workshop.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with the manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A steady and stable career background
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is most preferable but not essential.
- Ideally carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement Today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.