£38000 per annum
18 days ago
- Night Shift – Tuesday to Friday 7.30pm till 7.00am
- Basic Salary Circa £30,000, OTE £38,000
- Plus Shift Allowance
Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership is Currently Seeking an experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business that offers excellent progression potential and a fantastic working environment.
The successful HGV Technician can expect a generous salary. You will also gain a benefit working a night shift as you will also be given a night shift allowance.
Your duties as a HGV Technician with our client include:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
To be a suitable candidate for this role, our client requires:
- Full UK Level 3 Qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics
- A proven track record of success working as a heavy good vehicle Technician
- Full UK Driving License
- A keen eye for detail, be happy to work hard and be a team player!
- A Class 1 or 2 HGV License will aid in your application – This is Not Essential
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Car Dealership Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other HGV Technician Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Suffolk please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician to Panel Beater to Service Manager.