£22000 per annum
16 days ago
- Multi Franchise Prestigious Brand
- Basic Salary Up To £22,000
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6:00pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Our Client is looking for individuals who are passionate for customer service and also have experience working within a call centre environment or automotive customer bookings role.
Duties of a Customer Bookings Advisor:
Manage inbound and outbound customer enquiries via multiple channels whilst delivering an exceptional level of customer service to every customer you have contact with. Ensure that service targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually being met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Manage Service Bookings & Enquiries
- Contact Customers whose Service is due.
- Promoting any current offers or marketing campaigns
- Dealing with Inbound Overflow Calls
- Assisting the customer facing Service Team when required
If this Customer Bookings office Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Customer Service Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Suffolk please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.