£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An experienced Fleet Manager required for a national fleet operator to manage a car & van fleet (700+) of hire vehicles, located at regional depots.
Our Client is a large and successful claim management company.
Candidates must have experience in a Fleet Management or Maintenance Controller role, overseeing a large fleet of car and vans.
Responsibilities for the Fleet Manager
- Ensuring database is updated and accurate for all assets
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained to manufacturers guidelines
- Managing cost control and efficiency savings as directed
- Liaison with repair network to ensure best practice
- Maximising fleet utilisation by minimising vehicle downtime
- Monitoring trends to allow for proactive fleet acquisitions
- Coordinating fleet renewals and De Fleets as required
- Managing efficient fleet distribution
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met across the fleet
- Producing reports as required by Fleet General Manager and Board of Directors
The Ideal Fleet Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in logistics/fleet/asset management/vehicle service administration or related fields
- Experience of updating vehicle maintenance records
- Proven track record coordinating vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Strong IT skills with understanding of databases
- Analytical understanding and the ability to forward plan
- Critical thinking/the ability to think outside the box
If this Fleet Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barnet please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today