£28000 per annum
13 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience + bonus.
- Join a thriving business expanding with a number of new positions.
The Parts Supervisor Role Requirements will include:
- You might be an experienced plant technician looking for something different, or a parts advisor in cars/HGV/plant looking for a step up, or you might have the requisite skills from other backgrounds.
- Join a recently hired Parts Sales Manager in helping to drive the external parts sales function.
- Your duties will include, but are not limited to, supervising and performing stock checks, ordering, pre-picking, deputising for the manager in his absence and business development.
- You will also be running the parts office and responsible for the parts advisors on site.
- You will be a great communicator in order to maintain a productive relationship with those above and below, and operating in other departments.
What the Successful Parts Supervisor will get:
- A varied role with a high-performing client of ours, which has grown in a difficult year.
- A great career and working atmosphere - join existing placements of ours in the workforce, including in the parts department.
- The chance to join a dynamic and exciting company in a period of ongoing growth and expansion.
- A basic salary of up to £28,000 (depending on experience) + bonus.
If this Parts Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grantham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.