£26000 per annum
4 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 9am - 12pm
- Competitive Basic Salary Dependent on Experience Plus Bonus
- Well Established Main Dealership
Our Client, a Main Dealership located in Stoke are currently looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop.
Your responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic:
- will be to ensure that safety and quality are top of mind,
- whilst able to provide the best quality customer service.
- service, diagnose and repair faults, resolve problems, suggest and make improvements whilst ensuring you have a professional attitude throughout.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will have the knowledge to use modern equipment whilst working to the highest standards and maintaining house-keeping through the workshop.
To be a successful Vehicle Technician for this position you must be fully qualified or equivalent to an NVQ Level 3.
Vehicle Technician will need experience within this Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician role and prior experience working to targets.
Brand experience will also aid your application, however, this is not essential.
For this Vehicle Technician/Car Mechanic position, you will be working a Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings which will be paid as overtime.
You will be paid a very generous basic salary, which is dependent on experience with an OTE of over £26,000.
If this Technician interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician and Automotive Jobs in Stoke please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.