£25000 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: £25,000 basic + overtime
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm + 1 in 2 Saturdays worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well established all makes and models Service Centre with an excellent reputation in the Caterham, Surrey area, are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Service Technician.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful Vehicle Technician will have
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular in house and external training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Workshop Jobs in Wandsworth, Wimbledon or South Croydon please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.