£25000 per annum
18 days ago
- Salary: £22,500 basic + bonus = OTE £25,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday + Saturdays on a rota (to be discussed at interview)
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Qualifications: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent.
- Experience: Any - great training available in house. 2+ years preferred.
Our Client in the Bideford area is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful candidate will have
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.