£31000 per annum
17 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm / Sundays and a Fixed Day in the week off.
- Salary: up to £29,000 basic + performance related bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Automotive Client has a thriving Fast-Fit business in Northampton, they are actively looking to hire a Vehicle Technician with an immediate start!
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in. Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The main part of the role will be to complete any services, repairs and vehicle checks that are booked in each day, if you are also an MOT Tester this would be an advantage and you would complete MOT’s too.
Requirements of the Role:
- A level 2 or level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Ideally a current VOSA MOT Tester certificate but not essential.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
If you’re looking to join a well-established company whom values their staff as much as their customers, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!