£45000 per annum
3 months ago
- Based in Ashford, Kent
- Circa £36k Basic + Bonus + Incentives
- 45 hours per week
Our client, a National Group of Service Centres is looking to recruit and Experienced Centre Manager for their site in Ashford, Kent.
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be responsible for managing your centre, co-ordinating the workload, the delivery of company business objectives while providing excellent customer service. Maintain centre and health & safety standards. Encourage, lead and motivate your team to consistently deliver excellent service.
The ideal Centre Manager must possess:
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, with a proven background within the retail and/or automotive industries
- Ability to lead and manage a team within a retail outlet
- Able to demonstrate success at developing and maintaining sales
- Customer focused and able to encourage the team to deliver consistent customer service
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover, compliance with centre and management standards
- Full UK driving license with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to license checks)
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage the work effectively
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team to deliver and complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Maintain centre and health & safety standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standard
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
Our customers are at the centre of everything they do and that’s why they provide the very best customer service training in our industry. As part of the team you will be given the opportunity to take your career to a whole new level as they are committed to investing in and the coaching and development of their employees.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Centre Manager role, or others we have in your area, please APPLY NOW and Beth Allen will contact you to discuss the vacancy in further detail.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!