£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic + performance related bonus.
- 5 day working week every week. Monday - Saturday 8.30am -5.30pm / Sundays and a Fixed Day in the week off.
Our Automotive Client has a thriving Fast-Fit business in Walsall and they are actively looking to hire a Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester with an immediate start!
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in. Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The role will be to completing services, repairs and MOT's that are booked in each day.
Requirements of the Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester Role
- Current VOSA MOT Tester certificate (for MOT Tester role) and a recent experience completing tests.
- A level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
If you’re looking to join a well-established company whom values their staff as much as their customers, then apply now!!
If this Technician & MOT Tester role interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Workshop opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.