£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience.
Our client in Mansfield is looking to recruit a Commercial Workshop Controller.
The Role and Requirements as a Commercial Workshop Controller:
- Oversee the running of the workshop: manage the technicians' workload, perform estimations for work, drive centre performance.
- Commercial experience - particularly that with HGVs - is a strong preference for the role.
- Help to deliver the company's training and development programmes.
- You will have qualifications in HGV or other heavy vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Experience of Kerridge would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Previous supervisory experience is required as you will be looking after a large team.
- A Class I HGV licence would be aa strong advantage.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- Join a longstanding and trusted and client of ours - join previous placements in the workshop.
- Work for a great manager with plenty of experience in the trade, the company, and the brand.
- This is a varied and exciting role - you will not be stuck in the same workshop all day every day.
- A competitive basic salary of up to £32,000.
Please get in touch with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Commercial Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.