£37000 per annum
3 months ago
- Commercial Main Dealer
- Basic £34,000
- OTE £37,000
- 7.00am – 17.00pm
- Alternate Saturdays 8.00 – 12.00 noon
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Worksop are looking to recruit a Workshop Controller.
Typical Duties of a Commercial Workshop Controller for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the daily running of the workshop, booking in of work and prioritising workload to meet customer needs, ensuring a steady flow of work through the workshop.
- Estimate both mechanical and body repairs to vehicles and trailers.
- Liaise with external and internal customers to ensure work is authorised.
- Liaise and negotiate with parts department to ensure parts availability and ensure service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Provide technical support to the workshop and external customers.
- Monitor job cards and service documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Oversee all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to within the workshop.
- Supervise workshop staff, including monitoring of timekeeping and productivity, authorising overtime, identifying training needs.
You must have the following:
- A technical qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to organise own workload and that of the team
- Excellent customer service skills
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Worksop please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Workshop Controller Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.