£30000 per annum
10 days ago
- Salary: Up to £30,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + 1 in 2 Saturday mornings worked (8.30-12.30).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade. In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work with and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
What our client offers the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously growing as a business.
What they are looking for:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification, this is not essential.
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.