£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Up to £17 per hour
- Shift pattern likely to be 4 on 4 off
Our Client, a family run Commercial Workshop , is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Liverpool.
Duties as a HGV Technician will include:
- Diagnosis of problem defects on vehicles
- Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard.
- A high level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Road worthiness.
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
- Awareness of authorisation procedures regarding required repairs.
- Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/time sheets to the highest standard.
- Strong commitment to health and safety.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem solving skills.
- You will represent MTC Northwest in a professional manner to customers, the public and colleagues alike; ensuring communication is in a timely and accurate manner.
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive rate of pay and associated package including employee sickness scheme, pension, private healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the North West, please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.