£40000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary Up to £40,000 plus Bonus
- Monday to Friday Only
- Bosch Approved JLR Specialists
Due to company growth, Our Client a Jaguar Land Rover Independent Specialist located in East London is looking to recruit a Jaguar and Land Rover trained Vehicle Technician.
You’ll be responsible for the service and routine maintenance and preparation of Jaguar Land Rover vehicles ensuring all work is carried out to manufacturer standards: Identifying faults, computer diagnostics, servicing, keeping accurate records and meet demanding quality and safety standards.
In order to be consider you must require the following:
- A relevant, automotive accreditation
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own set of Tools
- Aptitude for multi-tasking
- An eye for detail
- Willing to take on additional training
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quality awareness
- Communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control
- Holding a current VOSA MOT Smart card would be an advantage, however not essential.
You will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus along with ongoing training with our Bosch Accreditation Programme.
In addition to the generous package our clients offer other benefits:
- 28 days holiday allowance, including Bank holidays
- Bosch Accreditation Training Programme
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Tool insurance
- Own a brand new bike with our ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Used car purchase scheme
- Mot Training programme, dependant on qualifications
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in East London, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.