£33440 per annum
15 days ago
- A Basic Salary at £30,800 plus Bonus
- Working Hours Monday to Friday ONLY
- Shift rota of 7am till 3.15pm and 10.15am till 6pm
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a HGV Technician who is looking for something different in their career and to join a nationally recognised fleet company who will offer you great career opportunities.
Our client is looking for a professional commercial technician to perform a full range of inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV vehicle, light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment.
Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least advanced level (IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification) and have proven (via CV) experience of working on a wide range of vehicles for example LGV.
We also require you to have a full driving licence (C1 or C2 Licence preferable).
Skills & Experience Required-
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
If this HGV Technician vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Vehicle Mechanic Jobs and Motor Trade opportunities in the Chelmsford area please James Trudgill at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.