£32500 per annum
17 days ago
- Hours: 37.5 per week - Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + optional overtime on a Saturday.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well-established Performance Specialist with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Vehicle Technician to join their small but friendly team.
They can provide more than just your basic service and repair work. Specialising in performance vehicles and experienced with all makes and models, they carry out everything from a quick vehicle health check to diagnostics and full engine rebuilds.
They are actively looking to hire a highly skilled Technician who is competent at completing
- General Service and Repairs.
- Clutches, cambelts, head gaskets, brakes, suspension.
- Engine removal and refit.
- Fitting performance camshafts and brake kits.
Other Requirements of the Role
- Maintaining records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company and industry guidelines.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
Successful Candidate Requirements
- A solid professional track record as a Vehicle Technician.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.