£50000 per annum
17 days ago
- £30,000 basic salary with £50,000 uncapped on-target-earnings.
- Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, and Sun 10:00am-4:00pm on a rota.
- First hand stake in driving the business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealer in Hereford. Reporting to the Group Sales Director and responsible for a dedicated team of New/Used Car Sales Executives, a Business
Manager and administration staff, your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the Group Sales Director to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
In order to be eligible you will live in the Hereford region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Hereford. The role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved automotive dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand. Experience in a small to medium dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background. You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary up to £30,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £50,000+ per annum.
- Access to a personal company car.
- 31 days annual holiday allowance which increases over length of service (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer approved training/development.
- Various company benefits including personal health, eye and dental care, death in service benefit, pension scheme, online discounts, free MOT test and 50% off servicing.
- Fantastic career prospects with a business that has a 'One Star'’ accreditation recognising a high standard of workplace engagement.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm with a scheduled day off in the week, Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm, and Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm (Sundays on a rota).
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Car Sales Manager Jobs.