£37000 per annum
10 days ago
- Main Dealer
- Basic £32,000
- OTE £37,000
- Shift pattern
Week 1 – Monday – Friday 6.00 am – 4.00 pm
Week 2 – 2.00 pm – 10.00 pm, plus Saturday 8.00 am – 12.00 noon
My Client in Sheffield is seeking a Diagnostic Technician with a proven track record to complement their busy team at Sheffield.
The HGV Technician will suit a candidate who has experience in fault finding and diagnostic work on HGV vehicles in the past. To apply for the role, you must have a strong mechanical background and have worked previously with hydraulics.
As a HGV Technician, your role will be to maintain, repair and service a range of vehicles on a daily basis. This will include anything from brakes to diagnostics, inspections, servicing and preparing vehicles for their annual MOT test.
It is key that the successful HGV Technician has the following:
- Good HGV technical knowledge
- Ability to undertake fast and accurate fault diagnosis using diagnostic equipment
- Complete safety checks and prepare vehicles for MOT’s
- Ability to participate in breakdowns
- Skills to follow company processes for completing all paperwork
- High levels of customer service
- Ability to use own initiative
- LGV C & E licence beneficial
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.