£37000 per annum
3 months ago
- Established independent garage
- 42.5 hours per week
- Circa £35k Basic Salary
We are seeking a Skilled Technician/ MOT Tester to join our Client’s Independent Garage in the Welling area of Kent.
Duties of a Skilled Technician/ MOT Tester with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- MOT Testing
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Skilled Technician/ MOT Tester:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Valid and current MOT License
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!