£30000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s Independent Specialist in the Perranporth area of Cornwall.
Our Client is local Independent Specialist looking to employ an experienced technician that is a good general all rounder and become part of a small friendly team.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and offering a good work life balance.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of between £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ongoing training
- No weekends!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.