£35000 per annum
30 days ago
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic with an OTE
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays worked on a 1in3 rota basis.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced Service Manager for their dealership.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team you will be required to run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Key Requirements for this Service Manager require:
- Looking after a small team of Technicians and Service Advisors.
- Increase productivity of the workshop.
- Improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Increase overall departmental performance
- Managing customers’ expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Holding Team Meetings and reviews as required by Human Resources.
- Managing, developing and training Staff.
In successfully managing the growth and development of a Main Dealer Service Department, you will be experienced at developing relationships with customers, manufacturer partners and colleagues.
The successful Service Manager will have the drive and determination to maintain effective policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction. To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of a Service Department of a franchised car dealership.
Relevant Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chippenham please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!