£55000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary £20,000; £55,000 OTE.
- Showroom hours. 1 in 2 Sundays.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable family run dealer group.
Please note, you must have experience in the automotive industry as an absolute minimum for this position.
Key responsibilities for the Business Manager include:
- To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
- To ensure compliance with FCA Regulation and Financial Services Guidelines
- To carry out the F&I training for the sales team
- Monthly reporting of Finance and Insurance Performance
- Assist in supervising and co-ordinating the activities of the Sales Team
- To assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges
The successful Business Manager will be a pro-active individual who has a proven track record in Automotive Sales.
The ideal Business Manager must have strong leadership skills as you will be called upon in the Sales Managers absence to lead the department. My client is looking for somebody who is ambitious and driven!
If this Business Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Sales opportunities in Wolverhampton, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.