£35000 per annum
3 months ago
- £28 - £30k Basic with an OTE 35,000
- 8am - 5:30pm M-F with Saturdays on a 1 in 3 Rota
Our Client, an Independent Garage in the Aldershot area is currently looking for a skilled Vehicle Technician for their expanding business.
Based in a small but very busy Automotive Workshop environment, you will be required to undertake all levels of car repairs as well as completing standard servicing and fault analysis.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- You may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles.
- You must be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent
- You must have a proven track record of quality workmanship and possess good diagnostic skills.
- Having an MOT testing licence would be of benefit but is not essential to be considered for the role!
The successful Vehicle Technician will be:
- Be honest, reliable, eager and punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Have strong mechanical confidence with a very good initiative.
- Possess a genuine interest and passion for vehicle mechanics and safety.
- Have a good sense of humour and work well under pressure.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:30pm 1 in 3 Saturdays! Salary of up to £34k is on offer for the right candidate with the relevant experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Georgia Twining today!!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy in Aldershot or any other Automotive Jobs in Surrey and Hampshire please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.