£33395 per annum
3 months ago
- Volume Main Dealer
- Basic Salary up to £28,395 pa + bonus, OTE £33,395 pa
- Mon - Fri alternating 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm Sat mornings on rota 8:30am to 12:30pm
Our Clients seeks a Vehicle Service Technician to join their dealership's workshop. Immediate start available!
The Vehicle Technician's Main Duties will Include:
- involves maintenance
- repair and servicing of cars to the highest standards whilst maintaining optimal efficiencies and first time fix.
- routine maintenance and repair and replacement of large units, e.g. engines and gearboxes, occasional diagnostics, etc.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician should have a City & Guilds or NVQ level III Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualifications, be fully equipped with own tools and hold a full UK Driver's licence.
Vehicle Technicians with MOT Tester certification will be prioritised.
The core working pattern for this Car Mechanic role is as follows:
- Week 1: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Week 2: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- 1-in-2 Saturday mornings on rota, 8:30am to 12:30pm
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician the Additional Benefits of:
- Benefits include 32 days holiday (24 days + 8 statutory),
- pension including life assurance,
- employee and family discounts on products and services,
- eye care vouchers,
- subsidised car option after 3 months' service (loan plan scheme),
- share incentive scheme and superb career opportunities Group-wide.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Vehicle Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Essex or East London, please contact James Trudgill today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.