£40000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 with £40,000 OTE+
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm Only
- No Saturdays!!
Our client, a Prestige Independent Specialist is seeking a Highly Skilled Technician to join their Team of Experienced Technician's. A New Fantastic Opportunity to join an independent/friendly environment with flexible working hours, a close-knit team and on-going training opportunities.
Very different to Main Dealer lifestyle - if this is for you then apply today!
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- An Amazing Salary £28K-£35K
- OTE £40K-£45K
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm ONLY
- No Saturday’s
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Franchise Training / Progression Opportunities
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Slough, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.